1) When you use our Services via a computer, we may automatically collect information about your browser and computer such as your IP address, MAC address, the version and type of the browser, your operating system and its version, screen resolution, the web pages you’ve visited, the web links you’ve clicked, and etc.
2) When you use our Services via our mobile app, we may automatically collect information about your mobile device such as the brand and model of your device, IMEI, IMSI, the carrier, your geographical location, the list of apps already installed in your mobile and frequency or any other information about your usage to such apps, ets.
3) You have the options to disable our right to access your correspondence and geographic location from your mobile device (if available). If you choose to do so, however, some or all of our Services may not be available to you.
1) We may use your information for any of the following purposes: to provide our Services to you; for customer service, security and safety, fraud-detection, backup, and maintenance; to personalize our Services to you by using targeted advertising and direct marketing and understanding better your preferences and usage behaviors; to improve our existing products and services and develop new products and services; and to assess the effectiveness of our promotional activities in connection with our Services.
2) Where we or our affiliates companies do share your personal information with any third parties, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such third parties abide by our data privacy requirements (including appropriate confidentiality and security measures) and are not allowed to use the information for any other purposes. You consent to the third party use, sharing and transfer of your personal information (both inside and outside of your jurisdiction) as described in this section.
1) Some personal information such as your mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical history is considered “sensitive” in some jurisdictions, and is subject to heightened regulation than the other types of personal information. You understand that the information and content you choose to input into our Services such as photographs and self-introductions may reveal your sensitive personal information to the others. We do not intend to collect such sensitive personal information from you and any such sharing of sensitive personal information is entirely at your own sole discretion and risk.
2) We do not intend to collect personal information from children under the ages of thirteen (13). Please contact us if you believe that we may have personal information from children under the ages of 13, and we will investigate promptly and remove such information upon confirmation.
2) We adopt various measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use encryption technology to protect certain personal information provided by you. However, our Services, systems, and networks may be subject to security breaches and failures which are at times due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to be notified of any security breaches or failures that may present a compromise to your personal information. In such cases we will take reasonable steps to conduct investigations and report our findings to you within a reasonable period of time.